.

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Art analysis paper Case Study Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Art analysis paper - Case Study Example It is a brisk, magnificent, enchanting, puzzling, uplifted painting, appealing for my inner emotions, my grief and sorrow and my mind. I have also another allusion. The front pillar reminds me of Christmas and the New Year. The space around it is empty. That means that the modern families experience too much problems, because of their work overload and forgetting about their family traditions. This central pillar is an allegory for a lonesome business woman, who is beautiful and decorated and buys what she wants, but there is nobody around her except huge neon lights, splashes of colors and a lonesome road. I am found of such type of paintings. They make me think about those things, which are of the secondary importance for me in my daily life or I do not have too much time or desire to think about these issues. Such concepts as modernity, womanhood, loneliness, individuality occur to me once I look at the painting. I am sure that this is an allegory for the perverted ideals of the modernity, where carrying packages is better than children, holding your hands†¦Where there is no Christmas tree, but jus monstrous artificially amusing neon lights along the freeway leading from nowhere to

No comments:

Post a Comment